Exercise Cope India 23:
The announcement for Exercise Cope India 23 between the Indian Air Force, and the United States Air Force was made.
- Exercise Cope India 23 is a bilateral air exercise between the Air Forces of India and the U.S.
- It will be held at Air Force Stations Arjan Singh (Panagarh), Kalaikunda, and Agra.
- Japan will act as an observer.
- The exercise aims to enhance mutual understanding between the two Air Forces and share their best practices.
- It will involve transporting aircraft and Special Forces assets from both the Air Forces.
- Both sides will field the C-130J and C-17 aircraft, with the USAF operating an MC-130J as well.
- The Indian Air Force (IAF) is set to field its frontline fighters SU-30MKI, Rafale and the indigenous Light Combat Aircraft along with force multipliers, while the U.S. Air Force is expected to bring in F-15 fighter jets.