Military Tattoo And Tribal Dance Festival:
A Military Tattoo and Tribal Dance Festival – Aadi Shaurya – Parv Parakram Ka will be held at Jawaharlal Nehru stadium in New Delhi on the 23 January.
- The two-day festival will showcase the prowess of the Armed Forces and the ethnic beauty of India’s tribal culture.
- The programme comprises a Military Tattoo – Paramotor Gliding, Hot Air Balloon, Horse Show, Motor Cycle Display, Air Warrior Drill, Navy Band and traditional dance performances by tribal artists from across the country.
- The aim of the festival is to remember the sacrifices of the country’s brave hearts and celebrate the rich cultural heritage which makes India so unique and diverse.
- The objective is to celebrate together the bravery of Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose, embrace the true spirit of India and renew the commitment to building a strong and prosperous New India.
- The Ministry of Defence and the Ministry of Tribal Affairs are jointly organising the event.