Mukhyamantri Tirth Darshan Yojana : Madhya Pradesh Govt
The Scheme was launched by the Madhya Pradesh Government.
- Under the scheme, the senior citizens will be taken on a spiritual tour free of cost.
- They will be taken to pilgrimage sites that are located outside the state. One or two pilgrimage sites will be visited by them.
- The scheme is funded by the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
- The scheme is applicable only to senior citizens, that is, persons of age 60 years
- For women, two years of age concession is provided
- The scheme is to be implemented with the help of IRCTC
- During the travel, the tourists will be provided with food, accommodation, bus travel cost, drinking water, etc.