Raja Ram Mohan Roy National Award : Journalist A.B.K. Prasad
Raja Ram Mohan Roy lived in the 19th century.
- The reformer founded Brahmo Samaj in 1828 and played a major role in abolishing Sati.
- The Press Council of India presents awards in the name of the legend every year.
- In 2023, the Raja Ram Mohan Roy National Award is presented to Journalist A.B.K. Prasad for his contributions towards journalism.
- ABK Prasad has devoted his 75 years of life to journalism.
- He has worked as an editor in major journals in AP.
- He worked as the Chairman of the Official Language Commission between 2004 and 2009.