YUVIKA Program : ISRO
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) has initiated the Yuva Vignani Karyakram (YUVIKA) program to encourage students to pursue careers in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) and develop a passion for space science.
- The YUVIKA program is open to students in the 9th standard (or equivalent) from all over India.
- The program selects three students from each state/union territory, and they are invited to participate in a two-week residential training program at various ISRO centers across the country.
- The program aims to provide an opportunity for young children to explore the wonders of space science, space applications, and space technology.
- YUVIKA program is to create awareness among young children about the emerging trends in space science and technology.
- The program provides a platform for students to interact with experts in the field of space science and technology and gain insights into the latest developments and advancements in the field.
- This helps students to stay updated with the latest trends in the space sector and prepare for the future challenges.