The Minister of State for Communications, Government of India, launched the TRINETRA Security system at the Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT) campus in New Delhi.
- C-DOT’s TRINETRA is a combination of multiple Security systems like Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Security Orchestration and Automated Response (SOAR), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), User Entity and Behaviour Analytics (UEBA), Multi-Source Threat Intelligence and others.
- The solution provides 24×7 near real-time actionable cyber-security status and detection and resolution of cyber-threats (Virus, Malware, Ransomware, Spyware, etc.).
- It also performs security evaluation of the organisation’s IT assets by protecting endpoints, including PCs, laptops, Servers and VMs, by detection, analyses and mitigation of vulnerabilities and giving AI-enabled automated responses to cyber threats, ensuring the protection of sensitive data.
- The solution is capable of protecting the critical digital infrastructure of various Government departments from the ever-evolving cyber threat landscape.
- It was established in 1984 as an autonomous Telecom R&D centre of the Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
- It is a registered society under the Societies Registration Act, 1860.